"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : The Roundup: Top 3 Drug Store Steals

Friday, November 14, 2014

The Roundup: Top 3 Drug Store Steals


drug store beatuy buys

Drug Store Beauty Buys I Cant Live Without



The roundup is back and today I’m sharing my 3 favorite drug store/grocery store beauty buys.

If you’re Canadian than you must be aware that it is IMPOSSIBLE to walk out of a Shoppers Drug Mart store without spending at least $50. In fact I’d say $100 is more of a fair average. That’s because there are so many tempting bath, body and beauty products lining their shelves. I like visiting and discovering new, affordable products. It’s easy to test out a few products since they are not break the bank prices. The large Beauty Boutiques now resemble Sephora more than a drug store, and you can bring home a huge haul of products.

Today I am sharing 3 brands which I consider staples in my beauty drawer at home.

 
1. Maybelline makes the best mascara, hands down. No matter how many designer brands I try or how much money I spend on the fancy ones from Sephora nothing seems to compare. Their Great Lash washable mascara is obviously a LEGEND, it wins beauty awards every year. Its so easy to apply, and to wash off, it doesn't clump, it dosen't have any fancy wand features its simply a great mascara that gives a good amount of volume for ay or night. This past fashion week in Toronto I was able to try the new Real Impact Great Lash and I fell in love. It has the same great features of Great Lash but with some added drama.
maybelline great last mascera

2. Eos is just plain awesome. Their lip balms and shaving creams changed my life. They smell like friggin dessert but actually help trouble beauty issues like dry legs, razor burn and chapped lips in the winter. Just when I had finally controlled my urge to eat my Eos lip balm out comes this new collaboration with another tasty product line, Cake Beauty. The Be Your Sweetest & Smoothest From Lips to Fngertips set, includes two scent options: strawberry & cream hand cream, and EOS’s lip balm in sweet mint OR coconut & cream hand cream paired with EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm. The gift sets range from $12-$14 and are available at Target, Rexall and Loblaws stores throughout Canada. I apologize in advance if you end up eating your own hands.
Eos at Target
3. Balea masks are only a few bucks each and yet they are just as good as any other $50 face mask. Yet they are easy to miss at your local drug store because they usually stock them at the back of the beauty section, kinda as an afterthought. They are actually NOT to be over looked. They are a very affordable and reliable way of getting your at home spa on. The purifying mask is my personal fav. But at such affordable price point you can pick up 3 or 4 and try them over the next few weeks, treat yoself! 
balea face mask

No comments:

Post a Comment