"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Here I am

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Here I am

Hi there, thank you for visiting my blog. I made the decision to begin blogging because I wanted to share my fashion advice and shopping tips with other chickys (and guys, everyone is welcome) who like me do not have millions in the bank but have a healthy (unhealthy?) obsession with designer duds. You'll notice if you continue to follow me here that I love a good pair of Italian shoes...see picture above, that's not me; its one of my dogs Pepper, but those ARE my Miu Miu's...I enjoy a weekly manicure and I collect/hoard scarves and accessories. 
If you stick with me expect to see a little bit of  everything from daily outfit posts, to my beauty inspiration, manicure ideas, closet organization (coming soon) and most importantly  BARGAIN HUNTING! Like I mentioned above, I cant drop 2 grand on a jacket nilly willy. But I do scope out the most amazing spectacular superb sales of each season, grab my size and run for the hills.  I will share with you my top sale picks later on this week. 

I think that's a fair introduction for now, hope to see back here in the future. 

* The above pics are from the brilliant Laura May of Laura May Photography; I heart her!

JennyNov


No comments:

Post a Comment