"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Super Sales

Friday, November 30, 2012

Super Sales

At this time of year while everyone is focusing on gifts for the holidays and what to wear to the many festive parties I can be found curled up with my IPad scouring the super sales on the net. Only twice a year does my fav luxury goods site Net- A -Porter have their massive blow out sale; December-Jan and all the month of June. I patiently wait for these sales and splurge on something (shoes, always shoes) that I had coveted all season but couldn't afford at its original $1,600 price tag. Some of my big scores from the past few years have been crystal embellished silk Miu Miu pumps, Bottega Veneta three-tone leather sandals, raffia and patent leather Pucci pumps....the list goes on and on. 
At the moment I have my heart set on this pair of red Caraven bow pumps

But my ultimate purchase would be these Charlotte Olympia crepe de chine pumps. Im waiting for these puppies to be reduce a bit further before I dive in. 

Check out the sale for yourself over here Net-A-Porter and good luck refraining from indulging in this years super sale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment