IFB Links a la ModeMy post from last week about Pinterest was chosen by IFB as part of their weekly round up.
If you missed it check it out below and please take a look at the other entries that made the cut.
Absolutely PerfectIt's been a very long time since I've done the Links à la Mode Roundup, and I have to say, it was a treat to see so many thought provoking posts. From perfectionism, Pinterest, diversity in fashion, frowning in fashion, and how technology (and bloggers) affect our shopping. We also had a heartwarming story from a blogger who found a vintage item like her mother had years ago (imagine that!), and some great DIYs. There's a lot of great stuff in here, so take a look and see you next week!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup For March 7th:
- De Smitten: Top 10 Distressed Denim Picks for 2013
- Arash Mazinani: How Luxe Fashion Shopping is Changing Our Shopping Experience with In Store Tech
- The Photogramps: 10 Tips for Thrift Shopping
- Anjelais: Tomqueen Style
- Nothing to Wear Novello: Pin This, Why Are We Hooked on Pinterest?
- Look Sharp Sconnie: Smileish: Is Frowning Cool?
- I Shoot Style: DIY Michael Kors Zipped-Split Pencil Skirt
- Calico Casa: Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Stylelinked: Love Affair with The Indian Jangle
- Trend Alert: Transparencies
- *Rocketraptor: How Blogging Made Me a Perfectionist
- Undercover Dress-Up: Hair Bow Tutorial
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Marie Antoinette Queen of Fashion
- STYLONYLON: In Defense of Fashion Bloggers: The Bloggers Who Inspire Me to Buy
- Inspirations and Celebrations: Spring Trends for 2013
- Indie Punk Goddess: Why Does Money Influence Diversity in Fashion?
- Collections and Volumes: Beauty, What the Hell is That?
- The Shoe Pendant: To Follow The Trend Or Not, It's Up To You
- Style Tab: Pajama Party
- Foxy Oxie Supernova: How to Style Sequin Skirt Series