"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : The Round Up: June 21, 2013

Friday, June 21, 2013

The Round Up: June 21, 2013

Happy first day of summer! 

Today's round up features some super cute items from one of my fav designers -  Rebecca Minkoff. The current collections screams SUMMER, so I have chosen 3 pieces to showcase today, on this lovely sunny day that marks the official start of sunshine and patio season. 

If you don't yet own a piece of Rebecca Minkoff clothing or jewelry I bet you will within the next year. Her line has been around for years but recently has taken on a whole new vibe. That vibe is of course STUNNING, trendy, WEARABLE. 

I have already mentioned how awesome her new jewelry line is, HERE

Now I'm coveting pretty much all of her SS'13 collection, especially the bags! Note: I am not even a 'bag person' yet I have been drooling over her bag collection ever since I spotted them in Holt Renfrew a few weeks ago. 

So today's round up is all about Rebecca, enjoy. 
P.S all items can be found on Shopbop.com. 

1.high heeled sandal
rebecca minkoff sandals

Trust me when I tell you these can be your perfect go-to sandal for the entire summer. The color are neutral but not boring, the heel is high but not SKY high, they appear to be fairly comfortable because there is lots of arch and instep support so your toes wont be sliding anywhere.
rebecca minkoff sandals
You can pair these babies with anything from white skinny jeans, to a cute eyelet dress, or a short leather skirt. Rebecca Minkoff Barista High Heel Sandals.  

2. palm tree print pouch
rebecca minkoff pouch
Summer is the time to have fun with your accessories. And a landscape of palm trees and the ocean is obviously the best way to do so. Rebecca Minkoff Palm Tree Lissa Pouch
rebecca minkoff pouch

3. eyelet skirt
rebecca minkoff skirt

Isn't this skirt gorgeous? The detail + the material make this officially my favorite skirt of the season. 
rebecca minkoff skirt

And then you see the back, ahh exposed zipper I love you! There is also contouring with the seam to enhance your... assets. Rebecca Minkoff Della Eyelet Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment