"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Toronto Happenings: Thomas Sabo

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Toronto Happenings: Thomas Sabo

thomas sabo toronto
Last week I was lucky enough to get a sneak peak of the new Thomas Sabo Autumn/Winter collection at the Park Hyatt in Toronto. Being the huge fan of jewelry that I am, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and of course left with a wish list longer than the thread that was hanging from my shorts (true story, my Club Monaco shorts started to unravel RIGHT when I was asked to take a photo with the TS rep visiting from Montreal. Obviously I made a scene and stopped everyone so that I could contort my boy and rip the thread off myself). 

If you're not already familiar with the Thomas Sabo brand, let me of course give you a short history lesson, because you know how much I love educating you peeps. The brand has been around since the 80's, and while they are especially known for their sterling silver they also produce stunning diamond and gold designs (more on this in a bit). In recent years they have branched out with their Charm Club in 2006, watches in 2009, and even perfumes in 2010. Charm Rose being their newest fragrance, which literally smells like freshly cut roses, its sublime! 

I describe the fall line as dainty but not to be messed with, its still got that edge that Thomas Sabo is known for while avoiding chunky in your face designs, which is basically everything I want in my jewelry. I would love to own every single piece I laid eyes on last week, and that's not just because I am a hoarder. 

Thomas Sabo is known for taking current trends and putting their own twist on them, the "stack-able ring" is a perfect example of that. The trend has been around for a short while and has pooped up in many jewelry designers lines over the past year. I'm a sucker for tri-colored jewelry  the silver, yellow gold and rose gold combo has to be my favorite jewelry trend of the last 3 years. 
stack rings
Also, in things that are stack-able and tri-color; these bangles. This set is such a versatile addition to any wardrobe. 
tri color bracelets
Now, I want you all to meet my latest obsession. The new Glam & Soul line includes this STUNNING feather design. The collection includes a dainty set of tiny earrings, this gorgeous long necklace  a bracelet  rings, and a CRAZY ear cuff....see below. 
rose old necklace


Hello ear cuff from heaven! 

ear cuff

You can shop Thomas Sabo and the new collection online now here - -> Thomas Sabo Canada. 

So tell me, what do you think of the new collection and the direction the brand is taking? Which piece is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment