"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Ready....Set...SALE!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Ready....Set...SALE!

moto jacket

 







Happy Thanksgiving! 

Now how do you burn off all that turkey? 

You get your shopping on thats how! Grey Thursday, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Holiday Season Sales can provide your cardio for the next week. 




















Happy Thanksgiving to all you crazy American's who read this lil Canadian girl's blog on a daily basis. I am quite grateful for each and every one of you, not to mentioned I am so thankful your holiday will bring me THIS tonight! Lady Gaga and the Muppets, I cant wait to tune in. 

With all the crazy-amazing sales that will begin tonight around mid night I wanted to fulfill my blogger duties by sharing shopping tips with you, but I'm pretty sure you don't need or want another lame directory of which stores will be open and at what times. That's what Google is for right? 

Instead, I'm here to tell you what you should be buying for yourself and as gifts for your fashionable loved ones.  Now is the time to pick up this seasons hottest items for a fraction of the price. And if you're not planning on being a sale hunter this season not to worry, I will show you where you can pick up the same trending items RIGHT NOW, at already affordable prices. 

This is Nothing 2 Wear's 2013's Holiday Wish List Prediction


While children (grown men and geeks) will all be wishing for a Play Station 4 I have a very different wish list.


This year I gave him my husband my Net-A-Porter password, advised him to take a look at my 285,676,345 item wishlist and said "go nuts". See how easy going I am?

That wishlist consists of variations of these 5 trending items: the moto jacket, a full skirt, a graphic print knit sweater, mixed media shirts and colored leather pencil skirts. 


1. a moto jacket: The Acne jacket pictured in the opening of this post is the one I have been dreaming of. 


moto jacket

Current Elliott Biker Jacket $368


moto jacket

Forever 21 Spiked Moto Jacket $45.80

2. a full skirt


full skirt

Tibi Printed Silk Skirt $650


girly skirt

Topshop Taffeta Midi Skirt $48


3. mixed media knits


leather sleeves

Mason by Michelle Mason Leather Panel Cashmere Sweater $300


mixed media sweater

Zara Faux Leather Shoulder Sweater $54

a NON BLACK Leather Skirt: 


leather pencil skirt
Milly Holographic Lizard Effect Leather Skirt $625


leather pencil skirt

ASOS Lizard Effect Leather Skirt $161

graphic sweater: 



Lulu & Co Metallic Sweater $390



Joe Fresh Skull Sweater $39

What are your wishlist items this holiday season? Will you be waiting for some of them to go on sale tomorrow? Have you already indulged? 



Shop more WISH LIST items here...


No comments:

Post a Comment