"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Hats Off To Me

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hats Off To Me


bcbg floppy hat
Floppy hat update* read on for more details.

Since posting "Hat Head" last week I have truly embraced the big floppy hat trend whole heatedly. My hat has since visited the grocery store, a 711 convenience store, the vet, and my bank branch. Every outing further cementing the hats place in my heart. I love the hat so much I am now looking for a new one, in a different color, you know to diversify my portfolio.

In case you've also caught floppy hat fever (there is no vaccine as of yet) I have rounded up some of my favorites to share with you today.

1. Eugenia Kim via Net-a-Porter online

eugenia kim hat
2. BCBG Laser-cut Lace

big hat
3. Felt Hat Topshop

felt hat

4. American Apparel Wool Hat

big wool hat

Not only is this post helpful for those who like me, want to become the next Carmen Sandiego, but for those of you who prefer to leave their head un-hatted. You may want to check out the 19 other fantastic posts I have list below as part of the IFB's weekly round up. The list includes my hat post in case you aren't sick of hearing about it yet. 

Hats off (see what I did there?) to the other bloggers whose posts were chosen this week. You can check out their posts below. 
A ChicBlackChick: Thrifting 101
Choo Choo's Outfits: Top 10 Favorite Purchases in 2013
DressCode:HighFashion: Roberto Cavalli Pre-Collection SS14
Just Having a Giraffe: Hayden's Handmade
Les Assorties: Introducing: Anne-Sophie Coulot
Madame Ostrich: "New" Year?
Stilettos and Tequila: En Vogue: Jazz Up Those Culottes
Style Bizarre: Rebranding 2014
The Stylish Butterfly: How to Increase Your Savings in 2014
The Voice Inside Herself: 7 Fads I'm Happy to Leave in 2013
We Are Ready Made: Is Fashion East Ruling #LCM?

No comments:

Post a Comment