"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : We Are All Winners

Monday, December 17, 2012

We Are All Winners

I've always been a huge fan of the Canadian fashion-for-less super store WINNERS. I have yet to pay a visit to my local Winners without walking out with something. I always say you can stroll in claiming you are only buying one item yet somehow leave with at least $100 worth of merchandise...damn you Winners! Some say their contemporary clothing section is hit or miss but I disagree. I think you can always find something interesting, and trendy at Winners. If you're looking for a new outfit for say, umm the holiday season, why not incorporate some of their current pieces with some of your designer duds? That is exactly what I tend to do when I find cute pieces at Winners 

Here I am wearing pants and top from none other then WINNERS, my trusty Loubs, a black crystal Swarovski ring, Coach bangle, and my tri-colour Marc by Marc Jacobs purse. 

So here it is; my holiday outfit styled entirely from Winners, sprinkled with a few designer accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment