"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : What I Wore: 2012 Edition

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I Wore: 2012 Edition

Facebook has this new feature "2012 year in review", with one click I can see pictures of the past year, and what the folks at Facebook have deemed my "milestone" events. Some were accurate, such as my wedding and the birth of niece. Others not-so-much. So I thought I should represent myself accurately by sharing my own list of milestones.  

Here is my top 3 interpreted by what I was wearing that day 

3. My stagette: Forever 21 Blouse and Shorts with BCBG necklace and clutch, Mango Belt and Zara Heels




2. My bridal shower: BCBG Dress, Belt & Shoes. Anthropologie Necklace 





1. Wedding: Pronovias gown with Dolce & Gabbana Sandals and Miu Miu Sandals 









No comments:

Post a Comment