"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Nailed It: Part 2

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nailed It: Part 2

For your viewing pleasure, a new slew of nail inspiration. Who can resist pretty colours and rhinestone with glitter ohhhh ahhh. Check out the work the ladies at Tips Nail Bar did on my nails over the weekend. I had some 'love' added to my nails in honour of bestie for her bridal shower. 

Nail art


She blinged out her nails (as per the usual) 
Nail art

 
nail art
Wow my skin is white!

In nail DIY news; I also picked up a set of essie Sleek Stick's which I vow to attempt to apply once I have my shellac removed. Lately I have been totes lazy and not to mention I don't exactly have the most steady hands. I usually rely on the nail salon to pretty-up my nails. Last year  I purchased the Ciate Caviar manicure set and to this day it remains in the original box. Of course I had heard that the beads fall off almost instantly so I had been 'saving' it ll summer for a special occasion but lets get serious it was pure laziness that deterred me from trying it out. 
Ciate Caviar Manicure

Essie Sleek Sticks

Although I will most likely be embarrassed of the results, when I try out the Sleek Stick's and the Caviar I will post for all to see, most likely the title of that post will be something along the lines of " Nailed It - NOT!" but I vow to at least try them out. 

3 comments:

  1. i love your nails! i can never pull the white color on my nails but yours are so good that you can literally put anything on them. The caviar ones always impressed on editorials but I've heard from many friends that they dont look that good in reality. But yep if you gotta try it then you gotta try it for once at least! looking forward to see the end result!

    http://elledressup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!

    -Rachel
    from-escapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous nails!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete