"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Happy Tuesday

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Tuesday

gucci pumps

Happy Tuesday! Its not often you hear people say that, but I figured I would shine some light on this dreary, rainy day with the introduction of a new pair of shoes and the subsequent cute pattered pants I paired them with.  

I'm not usually one to embrace the 80's revival trends, but the past few season's coloured basic pumps are out of control. I wish I could collect them all, but sadly my husband, closet space, and my credit limit wont allow me to. Pictured above are the pair we picked up in Florence last week, they really are something else, so shiny and actually pretty comfortable. Well, that was a bit of an embellishment, they are very uncomfortable, but not AS bad as some of the other pumps I own. Look at me, always finding a positive spin on life :)  

Surprisingly I have already worn them outside, but only once, lets not get crazy here. I prefer to wear them indoors, example below. And even though the shoes already speak for themselves I paired them with patterned pants, I think they both managed to hold their own, what do you think? 
zara pants


gucci pumps

gucci pumps



5 comments:

  1. i'm a big fan of the ankle tat and the pumps. good look for females.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those shoes paired with those pants! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red heels. So feminine and sexy

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Beautiful shoes and I'm loving the print on the pants!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete