"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : The Round Up: April 26 2013

Friday, April 26, 2013

The Round Up: April 26 2013

Here we are, its Friday already, and while I hate to repeat myself every...single...week...I have to inform you that the weather here in Toronto SUCKS! Hubby had to scrape ice off his wind shield this morning, and he was not impressed! Plus, lately I have been feeling a bit like the dude in the pic above...

Regardless of the turmoil our weather system is in I have been right on track stock piling my spring and summer essentials. With a trip to sunny Dominican Republic coming up in 3 short weeks (for my best friend's wedding! but more on that later..) I have been thinking warm, tropical, humid thoughts. It will be nice to get away and finally bare my ankles without getting frost bite. 

So this week's round up includes a few items I have picked up for the trip. Also one item I discovered which is absolutely unnecessary, yet totally irresistible. 

Enjoy, and have a great weekend :) 

1. YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in No. 27 "Rose Paris". This pinky coral is what I will be wearing down the aisle at my best friends wedding, and probably for the majority of the trip. I love the silk smooth texture of YSL lipstick, and although its not cheap a tube does last quite awhile so I of course justify my purchase that way ;) 
YSL lipstick
2. DVF Reagan Blouse: in a punchy bright pink. Bright pink silk was all I needed to know when I spotted this beauty last week. And yes I know I don't wear pink, but there's a first time for everything I guess. 
DVF
3. Anthropologie lipstick holder: seriously, how cute is this? This is the item that falls under the totally unnecessary but completely irresistible column. And what a perfect way to display my 'better' lipsticks, such as the YSL mentioned above. Also, Anthro suggests this is a perfect gift for Mothers Day, which is right around the corner, and I completely agree. 
lipstick holder

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic picks! I'm sorry the weather is so awful in TO....Vancouver has been just spectacular (as in eating breakfast out on the patio). For once I'm not jealous of everyone there!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete