"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Gone To The Dogs

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Gone To The Dogs


Wearing graphic animal print is a walk in the park....



In trying to live that "practice what you preach" mantra I decided to share with you my very own animal graphic inspired outfit. Please understand I didn't actually walk my dogs in these shoes. Please. 

This sweater was a gift (BEST.GIFT.EVER.) but I still want to get my hands on some of the goodies I listed in THIS postAs usual I mixed designer with not-so designer (my jeans are really, really old Forever 21 which I cut myself last week when I was bored). 





Checkered shirt Joe Fresh, Necklace J.Crew, Shoes, Kate Spade (similar here), Dalmatians bloggers own ;) 

P.S. shameless plug for my supermodel dogs, you may know them from their Instagram fame, HASHTAG Pepper and Sparrow the Dalmatian (follow them via my Instagram page if you so wish). 



Shop animal graphic items here!

No comments:

Post a Comment