"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : I'm Not Nuts: Links a la Mode

Friday, October 25, 2013

I'm Not Nuts: Links a la Mode

I'm not the only one who wears animal characters on my chest, just admit it!



Validation is sweet! Especially at times when you're a tad worried you may be the crazy one. Do I look strange in this Owl print blouse? Is it OK that my shoes has whiskers? Sometimes we doubt ourselves....

Well, if you're like me and you happen to enjoy a good animal graphic print sweater or accessory then stop worrying, there is nothing wrong with you. 

Last week I discussed the topic - -here - and it has been chosen as part of IFB's weekly round up. So check it out for yourself in case you missed it, and don't forget to check out some of the other great posts that were also chosen.

Happy Friday!



Links à la Mode: October 24th 
     
All That Glitters is Gold: 10 Ways To Wear A Scarf
Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: halloween-perfect black polishes
Frantic But Fabulous: What to wear to a bat mitzvah
The Glambition: IT TREND: GRUNGE FEVER
The Stylish Butterfly: FURocious Fashion Face-off
Trend Survivor: Denim Pencil Skirt Reloaded

1 comment: