"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Nailed It

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Nailed It

vegan nail polish

Another season, another installment of Nailed It! Featuring LACC Beauty + art, obviously.



Its officially fall and if you've been following along the past few weeks you are aware that this is the time of year when I succumb to my Pumpkin Spice Latter obsession, and avoid anything Halloween related. Fashion wise I embrace transition dressing and love to play up my nail color to suit the season. As I mentioned last week, I recently discovered a gem of a nail product. 


NEW Canadian nail lacquer line, La Couleur Couture (laccbeauty.com), is a collection of highly pigmented hues that just so happen to be toxic-free, cruelty-free, vegan-friendly & fast drying! The current Fall/Winter collection of hues was inspired by FW '14 trends seen in NYC, Milan and Paris earlier this year. Lacc caters to women of any style, whether on the runway or the streets. And its available in 750+ Shopper’s Drug Mart stores across Canada at a very affordable price. $12.99 per bottle to be exact!

Check out just a few of my favorites from the current Fall/Winter collection, below.
fall nail colors
Also on my mind this month is nail art that dosent look to "holiday-ish". Ive moved away from bright colors and Mr. Flamingo was sent packing (he's a snow bird anyways) and have tried out some darker shades. Your nails can transition into fall too you know. Below are the last few nail art looks I've tried out, of course courtesy of Tips Nail Bar, Toronto.
rose gold manicure
Rose gold tip + sporadic dots my take on the classic French Manicure
black and gold manicure
added a thin gold line through an otherwise plain old black polish mani
shades of grey nail art
50 Shades of Grey inspired mani, geometric style

No comments:

Post a Comment