As the year comes to an end (soon enough, first we need to unwrap a gift or two) I am certain you will have no shortage of articles to read on trend reviews, top viral moments, best celebrity outtakes and my personal fav; the musical year in review.
Nothing 2 Wear will have a fashion trend 2013 review coming soon, but for now check out my article from last week about SWANTS, the newest fashion trend to go viral.
Don't forget to check out the 19 other articles written by fellow fashion bloggers listed below.
Links à la Mode: December 19th
- A la Modest: My Previous Jobs Side by Side
- Attire Club: Tips on Being a Good Host
- Kiri Yanchenko: Crop It Like It's Hot
- Late Night Minutes: DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater
- Love, Kate Smith: Primp & Pamper
- Lucy's Pearls: How To: The New French Roll
- Miss Monet: Fashion News: Rihanna is Balmain's It Girl
- Nothing to Wear Novello: Trending SWANTS
- Quirky Britches: Borrowing from the Men's Department
- Stye Bizarre: Rock Your New Year's Eve Look
- Rising Colors: How to Dress Like a French Woman in 7 Steps
- Risticulous: What I Made: Long Cardigan
- Style Context: How To Wear Sequin Pants
- Style Wire: The Awkward Gift Guide: Over Achieving Sibling
- The Curatorial: 20 Great Gifts Under $100
- The Lifestyle Project: How to Take a Good Passport Photo
- The Stylish Butterfly: How to Avoid Buying The Wrong Quilted Puffer Coat
- The Stylist: What's the Lifespan of a Trend?
- What2WearWhere: Elaine Turner Opens Boutique
- Wild Beauty World: The Yoga Body